Employment at the Kellyville Campus
TEACHING & COMPLIANCE POSITIONS FOR 2022
Australian International Academy of Education, Kellyville is a rapidly growing independent, IB World school in the Hills area of Sydney. The school currently offers the NESA Australian Curriculums, NESA HSC, and IB PYP and MYP Programmes from Kindergarten to Year 12.
Due to the rapid growth of the school, applications are invited for the following positions for commencement in Term 1 2022.
Primary (Kindergarten to Year 6)
(experience in NESA Stages 1-3 and the IB PYP (Primary Years Programme) and is an advantage.)
PDHPE (Kindergarten to Year 6)
(experience in the IB PYP (Primary Years Programme) is an advantage.)
Design Technology & ICT (Years 7 to 12)
Music & Performing Arts (Year 3 to Year 8)
Sciences (Years 7-12: Biology / Chemistry / Physics)
Visual Arts (Years 7 to 10)
(experience in NESA Stage 4 & 5, Year 11 Preliminary and Year 12 HSC Course, and the IB MYP (Middle Years Programme) and is an advantage.)
- Implementation and maintenance of the Academy's risk management, compliance, WHS & incident and complaints handling systems.
- Review, updating and ensuring all policies and procedures and appropriately approved by all school stakeholders.
- Training of staff members
- Remaining up-to-date and keeping school leadership and relevant stakeholders of all legislative changes and requirements
Please send all applications to:
Ms. Mona ABDEL-FATTAH,
Principal & Academy Head NSW
Australian International Academy of Education, Kellyville
2 Foxall Road, North Kellyville NSW 2155
Applications should include:
- curriculum vitae;
- letter of application;
- appropriate qualifications (NESA Accreditation, education transcripts;
- current Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- contact details of three (3) referees.
Applications close on Friday, 24 September 2021
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.