- Melbourne Secondary Campus
- King Khalid Primary Campus
- Caroline Springs Campus
- Sydney Strathfield Campus
- Abu Dhabi Campus
AIA Kellyville Campus
KidsMatter is a mental health and wellbeing framework for primary schools and is proven to make a positive difference to the lives of Australian children.
AIA primary started working with KidsMatter in 2013.
The KidsMatter framework provides teachers with additional training and support to evaluate and implement strategies to ensure that our school is inviting, welcoming and positive for all parents, students and staff.
The KidsMatter program includes four key components:
- Component 1: A positive school community. Ensuring that AIA is a welcoming and friendly environment where students, parents and staff have a sense of belonging and inclusion.
- Component 2: Social and emotional learning for students. Helping students to recognise and manage their emotions, develop care and concern for others, make responsible decisions, establish positive relationships and handle challenging situations effectively.
- Component 3: Working with parents and carers. Engaging with the community and supporting parents, carers and families to develop their children’s learning, mental health and wellbeing.
- Component 4: Helping children experiencing mental health KidsMatter Logodifficulties. Supporting children who are showing early signs of, or already experiencing mental health difficulties.