- Melbourne Secondary Campus
- King Khalid Primary Campus
- Caroline Springs Campus
- Sydney Strathfield Campus
- Abu Dhabi Campus
Middle School and MYP (Years 7 to Year 10)
AIA Kellyville Campus
The Australian International Academy curriculum for the Middle School from Years 7 to 10 focuses on developing the "whole student" in their academic studies, personal and co-curricular achievements, and social, emotional, and spiritual well-being. We strive to give each student a broad, well-rounded education whilst allowing them the maximum opportunity to develop and fulfill the potential of their own individual interests and strengths.
YEARS 7 to 10
NSW BOSTES: Stages 4 and 5
All AIA Kellyville students undertake a wide range of academic and co-curricular studies which reflect the NSW and Australian K–10 syllabuses including: English, Mathematics, Science, Technology and History. Accredited schools must also satisfy the respective BOSTES syllabus prescribed hours and outcomes for students to qualify for the Record of School Achievement (RoSA).
For further information about the NSW BOSTES Curriculum, please go to the following links:
International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (MYP)
At AIA Kellyville, Year 7 to 10 students engage with the International Baccalaureate MYP teaching-learning framework and pedagogy which works alongside the NSW BOSTES and Australian Curriculums.
Through conceptual understanding, inquiry-based, and student-centred teaching-learning, the MYP Programme is designed to encourage students to make practical connections between their studies and the real world.
All Year 7-10 students engage with studies in:
- Language and literature: English
- Language acquisition: Arabic
- Humanities: History, Geography, Civics and citizenship
- Design Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Music and Performing Arts
- Visual Arts
- Qu'ran and Islamic Studies
All Year 7-10 students actively participate in the School's:
- Service as Action / Community and Service Programme
- Morning Qu'ran Karim Classes
- Hills Zone Sports Association Sports Programme
- Peer Support and Leadership Programmes
For further information about the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme, please go to the following links:
- What is the MYP Programme?
- MYP Curriculum Overview